Monday, May 11, 2009

Assignment 2


Music for the Journey

I have been thinking on my favourite piece of technology and it's my
mp3 player, actually it's a mp4 player because you can see videos
and pictures, but I don't use that very much, I only listen to music.
I call it "flaipod" because it's not an ipod but it looks like one. I got
it last christmas, it was a gift from my cousin, it was the best gift
because the one that I had before stop working and no one knows
why, so I really needed one. I use it almost every day in my travel
to school and in my way back home.I really suffer when I run out
of battery because I have to spend my whole journey, one hour 
and a half, listen to my mind, it's not that bad, but sometimes I
get bored of my thoughs and I need to listen to music.
I'm not a big fan of technology, in fact I think I can live without it,
but I have to accept that it makes life a little easier, although I
think it's going to fast, and it will reach a point in which everything
will be made by machines and it will not be necessary to use our
hands, I really, deeply hope it never happens, I think I prefer to be
dead.






2 comments:

  1. CAMILA CHECK CORRECTIONS!
    I DO AGREE MUSIC MAKES LONGER JOURNEYS ENJOYABLE:
    Music for the Journey

    I have been thinking OF my favourite piece of technology and it's my
    mp3 player, actually it's a mp4 player because you can see videos
    and pictures, but I don't use thOSE FUNCTIONS very much, I only listen to music.
    I call it "flaipod" because it's not an ipod but it looks like one. I got
    it last Christmas, it was a gift from my cousin, it was the best gift I RECEIVED
    because the one that I had before stopPED working and no one UNDERSTOOD
    why, so I really needed one. I use it almost every day ON MY JOURNEY
    to school and On my way back home. I really suffer when I run out
    of battery because I have to spend my whole journey, one hour
    and a half listenING to my mind, it's not that bad, but sometimes I
    get bored of my THOUGHTS and I need to listen to music.
    I'm not a big fan of technology, in fact I think I can live without it,
    but I have to accept that it makes life a little easier, although I
    think it's going toO fast, and it will reach a point in which everything
    will be made by machines and it will not be necessary to use our
    hands, I really, deeply hope it never happens, I think I’D prefer to be
    dead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DEAR ASTUTA (AS YOU HAVE NAME THIS PAGE!)
    i'M SORRY TO LET YOU KNOW THAT TIME FOR POSTING IS OVER. IT'S SUNDAY 12TH JULY 2.45 A.M.

    ReplyDelete