Thursday, November 12, 2009

Blog 4

When I first met the Art Faculty I found it really ugly and empty, but as time passed by I started to fell in love with it.
I really like the environment, we have a large yard with a lot of trees that provide us shades and nice afternoons.
The condition of some workshops are really decadent, some of them get flooded when it rains and our pieces of work get damage. This is an annoying situation because we lose time of work.
Also, some of the workshops doesn't have the necessary safety measures, and I think this is very dangerous... some people can get badly hurt.
Definitely some workshops needs improvements.
Well, is not all that bad. There are some workshops that have what we need to work, and also are really nice, because, in some of them, we spend a lot of time, and I think is really important to have a nice place to work in.
Other aspect that I enjoy about the Art Faculty is that we can go into the differents workshops and see the other people's works. I think is very interesting, and usefull at the same time, to know what people from others specialties and disciplines are doing.
In general, I like it. It's very relaxed compared with other Faculties where people walk around very stressed, studying for their tests... It sounds rare, but I don't like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment